Friday, June 1, 2007

Whatever the reason, my hand slowly went down my body and I found myself wet, dripping and very eager to have my cunt ravaged

14 New Sexy Stories:





.adHeadline {font: bold 10pt Arial; text-decoration: underline; color: #4C4C4C;}
.adText {font: normal 10pt Arial; text-decoration: none; color: #000000;}



Your Ad Here




Leasa was a fairly sheltered young blonde woman but now she was fully exposed to big black cock. I didn't know where or how to begin. Instead we led her out of the bathroom, and back to the bed. “Yeah, I guess,†he replied. . It made a great picture; Kelly up on her pretty toes and bending over the rim of the vat with that delightful ass in the air. . . Another orgasm convulsed me. The usual course of A/S/L followed…along with the standard question “are you hot?†I don’t really remember much of what the “opening†discussion was about, what I do remember is that this person wanted something from me and I decided I would go ahead and break my biggest rule…. Mary was not to be outdone, and a few seconds later joined her friend in a shuddering climax. She said, "Touch me. The cock in her mouth would occasionally let her breathe for air and spew out lewd comments. She and I got up. My overall was open and my shorts around my ankles in a matter of seconds. He pulled away from me and went to Catherine who was dancing with her arms around Brian. "Your cock is so BIG. My spread legs touched Catherine, she moaned as best she could with Brian's cock filling her mouth. The lights lowered. I bent down holding the dress top so that my small, pouty breasts wouldn't be exposed. We walked back to the table. He saw my nipples as they hardened. She went still. Between taking turns sucking it we soul kissed each other. " She stopped for a moment, looking like she was deep in thought. Whatever the reason, my hand slowly went down my body and I found myself wet, dripping and very eager to have my cunt ravaged. As I zipped up, my eyes went back to David and the three women. ""What? We could do that ourselves then!" "Of course you can, but then, who will you turn to after that? I have made the offer so now all you have to do is act. I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth…the usual greeting for my friends. The thought of multiple men fucking me brought back memories of when I was a senior in high school. She moaned louder. After that however, Darcy and I were still just as flirtatious, maybe even moreso now that I knew I wasn't going to get any. We've seen you, so I think you should get to see something as well! I bet you'd like to see my big tits, wouldn't you?"David nodded dumbly as Belle began to quickly unbutton the top of her overalls. My mouth dropped open when I realized that I was the only girl there, I looked at my “friend†and smiled. I had never felt a sensation like that before. "Come on girls," she continued, "why not let him get a bit of pussy as well?"Linda and Mary both looked at each other. . . His car was a piece of shit, but it didn’t matter, it got him where he needed to go. " Then she reached back, grabbed my collar and pulled me on top of her. Darcy helped us move everything on the truck, but even with three of us it took longer than we thought to finish, but that might have had something to do with our frequent breaks. I was awestruck and could hardly drag my gaze away from her beautiful, wet pussy. His hand was under her skirt. Catherine sat back one breast hanging out of her dress. He said, "Take your hand away. She turned her back to Brian. I kissed my “friend†deeply on his mouth, my tongue gliding between his soft lips…. I was screaming and begging them not to stop as they fucked me fast. fuck me . It seemed that these suspicions may not have been completely groundless as I watched both girls join Belle in a practised kneeling position on the floor in front of David. The choice is all yours. “I would really like that. Both gentlemen rose to let her slide in to be between them. Leasa did as she was told. H. She was weak and insignificant, an object there to please their desires. I am still not sure if it was the fact that someone could walk in at any moment or if it was because I had not been touched in so long. Arthur would often visit for lunch or a pre-prandial cocktail, usually flirting with me. Before she opened the door, Arthur turned me to him, undid the single button on my dress, and spread the lapels wide. "Room for one more?" Sean asked as he came into the shower. "Mm mmmmm" I moaned out "it feels so good to get fucked by two men who know how to do it! Sean your cock fills my tight ass so well and Brian your cock is stretching my cunt so good" I wanted them to cum fast because I wanted to move into the bed soon, so I started to talk like a slut for them both. We all found a rhythm, and grinded to it un blissful unison until we fell asleep, all three of us in a twin bed. The threesome arose from their place and went onto the dance floor. Every time she felt the sting from her holes it reminded her of big black cock. "Ummm yeah " He said shocked. Ax put it to good use. My fingers searched through her bushy pubic hair until I found the wet slit, her lips unfolding like a blooming flower as I touched them. " What do you think Danny?"I was certainly interested in the way that this seemed to be going, but was reluctant to comment on my friends wife. . ""You're the enemy. I knew I had my work cut out for me, I'd never eaten out a lesbian before. . Sure enough, he was there, just as he said he would be. Tiffany felt responsible and guilty for what happened. He looked into my eyes and walked over to me. Sean came in and leaned down and kissed me forcefully and then stood up and slid his cock across my lips. My head bobbing in his lap while he drove was always a turn on for me. He waited for the right time before confronting them. " I started to protest. . "See you in five minutes?" I asked.