Wednesday, August 1, 2007

All the time I was moaning and crying out for him to fuck my ass real good

14 New Sexy Stories:





.adHeadline {font: bold 10pt Arial; text-decoration: underline; color: #4C4C4C;}
.adText {font: normal 10pt Arial; text-decoration: none; color: #000000;}



Your Ad Here




I could feel his cock stirring against me, awakening from its soft state. From under the table she pulled to long straps of nylon that she placed around the either end of the pool table. As he rubbed soap over my tits, he asked if I had enjoyed myself. I also didn't know that the guy was getting married. I feel you lay down next to me and your lips and tongue on mine. Her DD cup breasts are sensitive and react instantly to the slightest touch. I sucked him into my mouth, swallowing half of his hard cock. When he looked up at her, we heard an audible hiss from her. He smelled divine in the cologne I'd given him for his birthday. Nick and I stared as she stalked out onto the patio, her willing slave following meekly behind her. I swallowed his cock whole, held it in my mouth. All the time I was moaning and crying out for him to fuck my ass real good. I slide down into the warm water and watch her. "You will not cause him any severe physical pain and you will not allow him to reach orgasm. " Ron asked. I stripped off my jacket and was stood against the cold stonework. I hadn't put on any lipstick yet so I pulled his head down for a kiss. I watched him tuck his shirt in and zip his jeans. I feel your hands in my hair and hear you whispering in my ear. . loving the moans I hear from her. I smiled at her. We followed them, watching the reactions of the other guests as she led her slave over to the food table and waited while he filled a plate for her. She tastes almost the same as I do and I slide my finger back in and out again. "Fancy some naked Twister?" she asked. My eyes are open watching her as she softly kisses me full on the mouth. "Are you excited, Slave?" she asked. When he took me home in the morning, he made me a nice bubble bath. Where she had a short knife tied at her waist, he had a long sword strapped to one leg. My hands roamed down and I reached up under his shirt to brush my fingers against his stomach. Once in I went to the ladies to clean up a bit. I am trembling and shaking, my arms collapse as I scream out in orgasm. The band begins playing and Cindy's attention is diverted to the dance floor. And find out how old (young?) they are too. I lay down on the bed and Cindy places herself between my legs. I tried not to make to much noise, but I'm sure several people must have heard my moans of lust, more photographs were taken. Spread my legs wide. "Did I give you permission to look at me?" she demanded. She gave a laugh when she saw Nick write Jessie James on his tag. But I do remember two. I look down in total silence as I feel her tongue tracing the lips of my pussy and I can feel myself becoming wet. The moans are getting louder and I hear a scream as I cum against your hand, realizing that it is my scream I heard as I slide back down against the side of the tub. She continued to massage my whole body with lotion for what seemed like an hour, although I have no idea how much time had pasted. It held an assortment of soft drinks and beer bottles. She was sucking on my toes and massaging my feet when, I was startled by the doorbell ringing. But I come to my senses and in my state of confusion tell her we need to get back out to you. It's a wonderful feeling and I feel even closer to you for it. I had fucked him before, so it didn't surprise me that he was there. While everyone is sitting, the couples can touch each other in any way they want until the music starts again. . Apparently one member of the infamous James gang had changed genders!The cat couple finally decided on yellow tags as well. pulling my head around to kiss me. I heard her moan and he finger fucked her, strumming her clit at the same time. I was waiting for her when she came out. He was dressed in a business suit and her leash attached to the collar around his neck. so I told them about all the fantasies I've always had about them. . The cat couple stared at the tags and then at each other. Later that night as we got back, hammered, Lorraine and Andrew were all over one another. . I mumbled my appreciation around the mouthful.