Arthur pushed her head to my cunt and she started licking his come from me
14 New Sexy Stories:
.adHeadline {font: bold 10pt Arial; text-decoration: underline; color: #4C4C4C;}
.adText {font: normal 10pt Arial; text-decoration: none; color: #000000;}
Your Ad Here
Leasa could feel the jolting from the big black cock, blasting thick gooey semen and plastering the walls of her throat. . " Belle gasped as she continued to look at David's throbbing tool. She was happy, smiling and charged when she gave me a hug and ran her hands down my body. He reached into his pocket and pulled a collar out and fastened it to my neck saying, "The lessons begin. I wanted Arthur to dance with me, to hold me, to caress me on the dance floor. . Arthur pushed her head to my cunt and she started licking his come from me. . "Hmmmmmm. "My! We seem to have quite a packet here!" said Belle with a wicked smile. I squeezed his cock and sucked him harder and faster. Catherine swung her leg over my head and with come dripping from her cunt went behind me and starting sucking Arthur's member while inserting her fingers in my cunt. The choice is all yours. It was a typical February night. Why, why would you subject yourself to being the community cum guzzler?†there was a hint of anger in his voice. Sucking hard and deep, he was fucking my mouth in sync with the men fucking my ass and cunt. We both grabbed a bar of soap, jumped in the shower and lathered Darcy from head to toe. "Mm mmmmm" I moaned out "it feels so good to get fucked by two men who know how to do it! Sean your cock fills my tight ass so well and Brian your cock is stretching my cunt so good" I wanted them to cum fast because I wanted to move into the bed soon, so I started to talk like a slut for them both. My spread legs touched Catherine, she moaned as best she could with Brian's cock filling her mouth. Finally, I asked Darcy if she'd ever slept with a guy she'd just met. The one between my legs started to lick my soaking, dripping and eager cunt. Sean and I would use the other bedrooms on a regular occasion as our rooms. Sean watched through the frosted glass shower door, as I moved to my knees in front of Brian, teasing his cock with my tongue, I started to suck his cock full force, making him moan and making Sean begin to undress to join us. "You let a bit of classified information jeopardize the life of a teammate? Nothing is worth that much! I seriously doubt your leadership skills, Tiffany. Arthur gave the band some instructions. Leasa arrived shortly to Memorial Point. . "It was well worth it!"- The End -* * * * *If you enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other offerings on this site. If you want to join us, all you have to do is kidnap her. As his hot seed splashed onto her skin, I felt her cunt tighten and relax as she surged into her second orgasm. ""Please, I don't want to do this. Arthur whispered instructions to Brian as both men placed their cocks behind closed zippers. Even though they worked under one roof Leasa never really actually saw them naked. I took his cock into my mouth slowly. I am still not sure if it was the fact that someone could walk in at any moment or if it was because I had not been touched in so long. " I started to protest. Kissing the back of my head, he thanked me and left. "Your cock is so BIG. †He said with a smile. Getting out of the shower, I quickly dried myself with the towel and ran to my room naked. I'll be fine. His name's David Wilkins. I kept climaxing. We walked outside, and I got into the cab first, followed by Darcy, and last was Jake. For his part, he was grunting and trying to thrust his throbbing weapon up into her cleavage to maintain as much sensation as possible. She pulled my head forward and pushed my face to her honey pot. "This is strange. His hands mashed her tits before tugging her nipples as he drove his big black cock in her tight shaven cunt. Kelly looked like a really pissed off snowman! Her entire body was covered in white flour from head to toe and all we could see were a pair of blazing eyes looking up at us. " My heart missed a beat and my breathing became a little short as Kelly began to unbutton the front of her coverall coat. By 9am, when the manager arrived, we were far from finished and only about 3/4 of the required bread had been baked. His big black cock threatened to rip her apart. Pummel on the other hand was eyeing her gaping ass hole. I have always known that my wife's boobs are one of the most sensitive parts of her anatomy and was not at all surprised to see her fingers go straight to her already engorged nipples and start to squeeze and play with the hard buds. Her long pink tongue darted out and licked the length of his solid shaft and curled seductively around his cock head causing him to gasp slightly. "Don't fight it Leasa, we know you want it. I inhaled. She turned her back to Brian. The usual course of A/S/L followed…along with the standard question “are you hot?†I don’t really remember much of what the “opening†discussion was about, what I do remember is that this person wanted something from me and I decided I would go ahead and break my biggest rule…. I put my black lace bra on and finished getting ready. Until this time, I did not honestly think that even Kelly would go through with this, but here she was, letting the water flow over her head and shoulders and down over her coveralls. The master bedroom had mirrored doors on the closet and a large wall mounted mirror above where the bed was. I felt more hands on me, my eyes closed, I just went with it. I wanted to instantly surrender and have his hard cock thrust into me. Leasa took a step back into the crack of light and saw what they were actually holding. I never thought Catherine to be an exhibitionist. I grabbed my tight black jeans, a tight black t-shirt and my dark forest green blazer. . Catherine raised her skirt. The vat was massive and stood about four foot high. "I said 'I'd never do a guy' two guys is another story. Standing over the drain on the warm concrete floor, she held the hose over her head and let the cool water cascade over her hair and rinse the flour away. We all found a rhythm, and grinded to it un blissful unison until we fell asleep, all three of us in a twin bed. . We washed her off, and tried to grind against her, Jake in front, me in back, but it was too slippery. She believed in the cause. Turning the shower on, he removed the blanket and helped me in. Leasa's eyes widened and jaw dropped as she watched Pummel's growing body loom over her. That was when Pummel forced his massive cock head through her anal sphincter. The group leader known as Fury was being nursed back to health by Chastity at her house.

<< Home