Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Kelly was moaning deeply, urging me to finger-fuck her faster and harder

14 New Sexy Stories:





.adHeadline {font: bold 10pt Arial; text-decoration: underline; color: #4C4C4C;}
.adText {font: normal 10pt Arial; text-decoration: none; color: #000000;}



Your Ad Here




Kelly was moaning deeply, urging me to finger-fuck her faster and harder. When time started to take its toll on all of us, Jake called for a cab. She was about to take big black cock up the ass. I can't really remember who's idea it was to ask Kelly to retrieve some more flour from the giant vat where it was stored, probably Jim, but with that sexy smile, Kelly immediately agreed. Instead we led her out of the bathroom, and back to the bed. . Leasa did as she was told. Sean reached back and slapped my ass and told me to be a good whore and make them cum in the shower. Leasa was a fairly sheltered young blonde woman but now she was fully exposed to big black cock. Her holes were sore and her tissue fucked raw. "Looks like I'm gonna need another hose down. Creeping quietly towards Kelly, I gave her a healthy spank on her pert buttocks. We didn't argue, and raced upstairs to Jake's apartment. “Yeah, I guess,†he replied. " Leasa pleaded to them for the inevitable. He poured some onto and into each of our cunts. She began grinding her hips into my face and moaning just as loud as Jake was. But she wanted to please these two huge black men. He guided me to his cock and told me he was going to fuck my ass. That was when Pummel forced his massive cock head through her anal sphincter. I squeezed his cock and sucked him harder and faster. . He kissed me, sucked my tongue into his mouth and caressed me. Mary, definitely the quieter of the two, looked a little reluctant, but Linda, who was obviously already in a state of extreme excitement, immediately bent and grabbed the lower part of her uniform and began pulling it up to her waist. My heart was pounding. As she watched, Belle had not forgotten her promise and promptly reached behind her back and released the catch of her bra. “Who the fuck do you think you are, you are no one, just some random guy who showed up and didn’t get any,†I hissed between my tightly clenched teeth. Leasa felt extremely violated as big black cock penetrating her felt fierce and intense. At 18, I was the girl all the boys knew they could fuck and it didn’t have to lead to a relationship. She laughed and asked if I'd ever slept with a lesbian. He took himself out of my cunt and told one of his friends to come over…. . Finally with three strong thrusts and grunts, Darcy orgasmed and fell back on to me. ""You're the enemy. . " My heart missed a beat and my breathing became a little short as Kelly began to unbutton the front of her coverall coat. I am still not sure if it was the fact that someone could walk in at any moment or if it was because I had not been touched in so long. . "You give head like a girl. I flirted with Darcy all night as we went from bar to bar. Leasa was in an awkward position. I never thought Catherine to be an exhibitionist. he blew his load deep in my ass. Spurt after spurt of sticky, white liquid jetted from the eye of his cock and splashed obscenely over Belle's breasts and face. I guessed Belle must have been feeling extremely horny to go to these extremes and wondered how far she would proceed. Take care. Leasa had no powers. His spelling left me giggling quite a few times. Leasa stared at the rigid hard shaft, the huge blue veins running across it, and the large purple cock head. My own cock was back in my fist again and as I watched David buck his hips forward with a sigh, I couldn't stop this time and let a stream of my own seed erupt from the end of my cock and splatter against the rolls of paper. "She held them both by their cocks. It was wanton and sexual. Tiffany tried to explain that by working for the government some things had to be kept classified. I kissed her neck while I reached around to finger her. Her skirt was to her waist. "I am expanding our numbers. His large thick cock head would descend down her throat and scruff the tight cock stroking muscles. That was it. “I didn’t come here for that, I came here because I knew you were going to be here and I had wanted to talk to you since we were in grade school,†his voice softer as his eyes met mine. It was true they wanted Chastity, it was written all over their faces. She did a 'death-drop' opening her lips for us to see. She didn't know it yet, but Leasa's nipples were pointing out of her red leather bra. She now knew what gifted people really possessed. The nipples seemed to grow harder as I closed my lips over them and sucked them into my mouth. Her dress, wrapped about her waist, fell to the ground. The mess that I had made on the packaging material oozed down in a white river and I briefly wondered what someone would say if they realised what the stain was when they unpacked their goods in the morning! I tried to silently clean myself up - I wanted to return to watching the rest of the action that was unfolding in front of me. " Pummel said. I heard her hiss, "Fuck me, fuck me you bastards. "This is strange. . The choice is all yours. Vicious loved how Leasa locked her lips tight around his shaft. " I did. “Hi, is everything okay,†I whispered to him. Arthur was fucking me while his friend Brian was fucking Arthur's wife Catherine. Leasa had been taking in big black cock balls deep for a good long time, but now she felt something pressing against the entrance of her ass hole. Jim was now at her side, pinching her swollen nipples and pumping his cock in his hand. BBC watched them from a distance. Not a whore, but that was only because I wasn’t paid for the services I provided that night. Usually!Last summer the company won a fairly large contract and management had to look at employing more factory staff to cope with the extra demand, this also meant that extra cash was available to the existing staff by working extra night shifts in addition to their usual hours. The band called out that it was the 'last dance'.