Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Two big black cocks fucked her hard and relentlessly

14 New Sexy Stories:





.adHeadline {font: bold 10pt Arial; text-decoration: underline; color: #4C4C4C;}
.adText {font: normal 10pt Arial; text-decoration: none; color: #000000;}



Your Ad Here




Chastity felt betrayed by her teammates. I was beginning to hope that Belle would continue!"Okay," my wife said, taking a step back and reluctantly releasing David's swollen cock, "Fair's fair. Sliding his cock into my mouth. We went to my office. During the heated exchange, I had taken the opportunity to creep silently into the packing room and was at present watching, unobserved, from behind several rolls of packing paper. . ""Let me explain! I'm sorry! I didn't know this would happen. Two big black cocks fucked her hard and relentlessly. Your team is ill-equipped and ill-trained. We decided that the master bedroom would be for when we had fuck buddies over-- because it had great sex appeal and we didn’t want to fight over it. Arthur said, "M, take Catherine with you and bring her back without her panties. I started by licking from the top of her ass all the way along her spine to the back of her neck. Go on, Danny boy, give her what she wants. . Tiffany felt responsible and guilty for what happened. We have been married for more years than I care to remember and that time has been mainly happy for both of us. The night shift dragged on a bit. She turned her back to Brian. I just nodded my head and hoped that this would suffice. I reached out, unzipped his fly to release his engorged cock. Leasa stared at Vicious' still rigid shaft and imagined that huge organ being shoved in and out of her ass. ""Yeah, don't even think about fighting us. Almost screaming, my eyes open, I begged for more, I wanted every hole to be filled. One between my legs, pulling my thong off, the other up at my face, stroking his beautiful cock over my right cheek, I opened my mouth and started to lick his cock head. Arthur whispered something to Catherine as she was entering the booth. . We devoured each other's lips and mouths while they lapped at our cunts. He watched as Brian twirled Catherine, her dress rising above her naked cunt. I shuddered and felt myself getting wet. I heard Jake grunt as he came, after which Darcy leaned back and put her full weight on my face. I wanted to taste it, have it in my mouth, and feel the ooze of his pre-come. After that however, Darcy and I were still just as flirtatious, maybe even moreso now that I knew I wasn't going to get any. Knowing I wasn't losing out on anything, I simply took the available seat and rejoined the fun. I felt his cock straining against his baggy black jeans. Sitting facing me, she wriggled her bottom towards the edge of the counter and spread those long, sexy legs, exposing her vagina to my eyes for the first time. With each thrust my face was pushed into the joined cock and cunt. She didn't feel so shy about admiring their bodies nor did she mind when they gawked at hers. I had almost forgotten about him and had a momentary pang of guilt. His voice increased in intensity as she dropped lower and lower, adjusting the angle of her head and swallowing his entire length until her nose was nestled against his pubic hair. "How will you do that?" Pummel asked. Another orgasm convulsed me. Every time she felt the sting from her holes it reminded her of big black cock. His lips glistening. She was weak and insignificant, an object there to please their desires. Back at Chastity's house:Leasa's emergency alarm went off and it was Vicious and Pummel. Catherine, the strawberry blond, me the taller redhead. She said, "Touch me. “I want to see you again, without all the sex. Rachel would have none of it. Three more men came over, one stuffed my mouth with his throbbing rod and again I had both hands occupied with thick, hard cocks. I could sense the nervousness in the room and I knew that I had to do something to lighten the mood. Both had their hard cocks out, wanting attention. He remained there until his friend finished his assault on my tired cunt. They were both leaning on his shoulders for support and Linda was gasping and moaning her way towards an obvious orgasm. There were two hands manipulating her cunt. " With that, BBC took off. I could hear his breathing quicken as he was about to release his hot cum deep inside me…. I reached over, felt her breast, pulled the bodice up and buttoned the strap. " Pummel said. The 'War Room' was a combat training facility for (5). . ""Please, I don't want to do this. . I began to get little chills and my vagina contracted in a mini-orgasm. I was feeling drowsy and silently thanked the management for their foresight in keeping light refreshments available throughout the night. "Come and give me a hand with him, girls. He could feel the warm cum on his balls, he felt my body shaking and my breathing intensify…. Her life flashed before her eyes. "NO! PLEASE! YOUR COCKS ARE TOO BIG! YOUR BIG BLACK COCKS ARE TOO FUCKING BIG! PLEASE. . Ax put it to good use. Standing over the drain on the warm concrete floor, she held the hose over her head and let the cool water cascade over her hair and rinse the flour away. Without those two Fury and Chastity wouldn't be called a team. The dress opened with my every step showing off the lace tops of my hose. They sat with Catherine in between the two men. He barely got the address out before Darcy had him on his back. "Are you gonna stand there all day, or are you gonna get your dick out and fuck me!" she cried. put your big dick inside me baby"With a grunt of satisfaction, I thrust my throbbing manhood deep into her pussy. We met up with some friends of his, including Darcy, a beautiful redhead with a great body. But my wife seemed to have other things on her mind at that moment. Leasa had been taking in big black cock balls deep for a good long time, but now she felt something pressing against the entrance of her ass hole.